Scar Repair Stem Cell Needling
This signature treatment uses a medical grade human stem cell ampoule to repair damaged skin tissues and aids rejuvenation. Scientific research supports the concept of using topical MSC protein derivatives, the potent substance of the ampoule, aiding skin repair and healing. The after effects of needling with stem cells are tremendously effective, with depressed scars visibly improved and smoothen. 100% results are seen after just one session.
WHAT IS MICRONEEDLING?
Micro needling is based on the use of tiny needles to create micro channels in the skin. The process stimulates your skin’s natural ability to heal itself and in the process produces collagen and elastin. This repair process begins almost immediately and results in a thicker dermis and softened wrinkles or scars. There is no tissue destruction with micro needling and small channels in the epidermis close very quickly and the skin begins a healing response right away. These superficial micro-channels also allow serums to be absorbed more effectively into the skin. Micro needling has filled an important gap because it lets us get the results you want with much lower risk of pigmentation response. Micro needling overcomes many of the challenges of non-surgical skin correction since it can be used on any and every skin type. We use a high quality medical needling machine for the treatments to deliver excellent results
HOW IT WORKS:
- A topical numbing cream is first applied for 40 mins to minimize discomfort.
- The delivery of human stem cells is used with a needling pen, promoting more effective production penetration and absorption
- Human stem cells ampoule must be sealed to protect the effectiveness of active substances. Therefore the entire ampoule must be used up during the treatment
- After the treatment, an aqua cooling mask is applied for calming and soothing, while locking the nutrients into the skin.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Generally the treatment should be painless after numbing
- Some might experience slight pricking sensation on certain areas
- Downtime is expected with redness and burning sensation to last 2 – 3 days. You can add on a specialty medical mask with PDT light for better calming and healing effects
- Your skin is expected to feel dry and tight over the 3 – 5 days
- Some may experience mild peeling or flaking
RESULTS & BENEFITS
- Pores are visibly tighter and smaller
- Improves mild depressed acne scars and post-acne hyper pigmentation
- Unhealthy or dead skin cells are eliminated with for a brighter looking skin
- Trapped dirt and impurities are released allowing the skin to “breathe” better
- Helps regulating over active oil glands
- Acne and blemishes lessen and diminish gradually with lesser recurrences.
- Make-up sets well on skin without the “cakey” look
HOW OFTEN & WHY:
- An initial course of 3 – 6 treatments every 2 – 4 weeks is usually recommended to achieve maximum results.
- Subsequent maintenance and boosting treatment should be done once every 1 – 3 months
- Sunblock application and avoid direct sun exposure for at least 5 days
- It is advisable to use medical grade sunblock to prevent clogging pores
- Avoid swimming, sauna and strenuous exercise for 2 – 3 days
- Use of Hydrating masks (oil-free and alcohol-free) daily for 3 – 5 days are strongly recommended
Men and women suffering from oily and blemished skin with acne and black/whiteheads.