HOW IT WORKS:
- The machine probes are used on the face to send minor electric currents (similar to our body’s bio currents) to stimulate and tone the muscles.
- During this process, we can sculpt and contour facial muscles on areas that are loose and sagging.
- The currents aids boost of collagen while the pulses increases circulation for an overall rejuvenated skin.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Painless, no redness and no downtime
- Will experience muscles pulling & twitching during treatment.
- Might experience mild metallic taste in your mouth.
RESULTS & BENEFITS:
- Visibly firms and tones skin
- Reduction of sagging jowls and chin
- Improves blood circulation and lymphatic drainage
- Restores glowing skin with a rosy hue
- A younger, firmer tighter looking complexion
HOW OFTEN & WHY:
- 1 session per week for a total of 10 sessions to achieve a full facelift makeover
- Thereafter, maintenance is required with booster treatments every 4 – 6 weeks
- For important events with short timeline, 2 sessions per week may be treated for quicker results
- Stopping booster treatments after 6 months risks losing the effects and a new treatment is required
- Use SPF and avoid direct sun exposure.
- Drink plenty of water to flush toxins
- Do not do other treatments or perform hard and rough massaging on face for the next 24 – 48 hours
Men and Women seeking to preserve and maintain youthful complexion and skin rejuvenation.