IONTO Vita C
Vitamin C is a vital skin-protecting ingredient to reduce and inhibit the formation of dark pigments and plays an important role in the delay of aging by stimulating collagen growth. This treatment consists of using the Iontophoresis technique with top quality medical Vitamin C to transform aging and dull looking skin to youthful, radiant and glowing skin!
HOW IT WORKS:
- Iontophoresis is a method used to drive a drug or medicated substance such as Vitamin C that CANNOT normally penetrate the skin across the barrier.
- You are required to be in contact with a probe for propelling high concentrations of Vita C across the skin via an electric current.
- High concentrations of Vitamin C will be absorbed into the cells will be present for 30-36 hours and still give protection even after washing or swimming.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- No redness and no downtime.
- Some may experience stinging/tingling sensations over certain areas.
- Current intensity can be adjusted accordingly to suit client’s comfort.
RESULTS & BENEFITS:
- Protects skin cells from environment and UV-induced damage.
- Promotes the production of collagen.
- Control the effects of hyper pigmentation
- Visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines and aging
- Restores a luminous radiance to the complexion
- Lightens skin blemishes and pigmentation.
- Revitalize and brighten tired and dull-looking skin
- Reblances oily skin and refines pores
HOW OFTEN & WHY:
- 1 to 2 times a week to once a month.
- Several treatments will be required to improve the results of lightening and removing pigmentation.
- Regular Viatmin C ionto treatments are recommended to provide skin protection against aging, wrinkles and loss of elasticity
- Drink plenty of water to flush toxins
- Proper sun protection for the first 3 months is strongly recommended.
- Sunblock application and avoiding direct sun exposure is recommended.
- Additional hydrating steps are essential and important.
Men and women with pigmented and blemished oily or dry skin. Mature, sun-damaged and aging looking skin with fine lines and sagging. Dull-looking complexion with uneven colour skin tone.