HOW IT WORKS:
- Iontophoresis is a method used to drive a drug or medicated substance such as Vitamin C that CANNOT normally penetrate the skin across the barrier.
- You are required to be in contact with a probe for propelling high concentrations of Vita C across the skin via an electric current.
- High concentrations of Vitamin C will be absorbed into the cells will be present for 30-36 hours and still give protection even after washing or swimming.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- No redness and no downtime.
- Some may experience stinging/tingling sensations over certain areas.
- Current intensity can be adjusted accordingly to suit client’s comfort.
RESULTS & BENEFITS:
- Protects skin cells from environment and UV-induced damage.
- Promotes the production of collagen.
- Control the effects of hyper pigmentation
- Visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines and aging
- Restores a luminous radiance to the complexion
- Lightens skin blemishes and pigmentation.
- Revitalize and brighten tired and dull-looking skin
- Reblances oily skin and refines pores
HOW OFTEN & WHY:
- 1 to 2 times a week to once a month.
- Several treatments will be required to improve the results of lightening and removing pigmentation.
- Regular Viatmin C ionto treatments are recommended to provide skin protection against aging, wrinkles and loss of elasticity
- Drink plenty of water to flush toxins
- Proper sun protection for the first 3 months is strongly recommended.
- Sunblock application and avoiding direct sun exposure is recommended.
- Additional hydrating steps are essential and important.
Men and women with pigmented and blemished oily or dry skin. Mature, sun-damaged and aging looking skin with fine lines and sagging. Dull-looking complexion with uneven colour skin tone.