Fractional Skin Resurfacing
EndyMed’s 3DEEP Fractional Skin Resurfacing offers skin solutions for skin roughness, hyperpigmentation, wrinkles and scars on both the face and body. The FSR provides an effective way to skin rejuvenation resulting smoother, brighter skin surface and reduced hyperpigmentation.
HOW IT WORKS:
Volumetric deep dermal heating simultaneously reaches the collagen fibers in the dermis, causing an immediate and long term tightening effect. Effectively treats all skin layers for optimal results!
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Topical numb lotion will be applied prior treatment for minimum discomfort
- Feeling of heat and slight prickling sensation during the procedure.
- Skin will be raw and red for a few hours after the treatment
- Micro crusts will be formed 1 to 2 days following treatment and resolved within 5 – 7 days following treatment
RESULTS & BENEFITS:
- Improving skin textural irregularities and tightening sagging skin
- Softening fine lines and wrinkles
- Increasing new collagen production
- Minimizing enlarged pores
- Reducing brown spots or blotchy skin coloring (hyperpigmentation) and diminishing various kinds of scars including acne or chicken pox scarring
HOW OFTEN & WHY:
- It is recommended to perform this treatment once every 3 – 4 weeks for the first 3 treatments and once every 8 weeks for the next 3 treatments
- This is to ensure effective skin resurfacing effects for and new and healthy skin renewal and activation of collagen production
- It is recommended to perform Cryocell Calming treatment of O2 Face Therapy to decrease redness and promote healing
- Use SPF and avoid direct sun exposure.
- Drink plenty of water to flush toxins
- Cleanse gently and do not do massage roughly on the skin for the next 5 – 7 days
- Do not pick or scratch the mircro crusts and allow it to scab naturally
- Apply EGF or HA masks daily for 5 – 7 days is highly recommended
Aged and dull skin with uneven skin tone, wrinkles, lines and open pores. Blemished, oily skin with non-active acne and post atrophic scars.