ACNO Plasma Shower
ACNO Plasma Shower treatment allows skin products such as functional essence and cream products to become more effective by making nutrients penetrate deeper and faster into the skin. Its plasma LED technology also has anti-bacterial functions for acne-prone skin while aiding in the production of collagen and elastin inside the skin to regenerate the skin for a smoother, even complexion.
HOW IT WORKS:
- What is plasma? We often think of materials as being solid, liquid or gas. There is also a fourth state of matter known as plasma. In plasma, the atoms or molecules of the substance are so energized that they become “excited”. The plasma generates an ultra-high frequency energy that can be directed at the skin without making physical contact with the skin. Because plasma generates energy vibrating at a frequency higher than laser light, it does not interact with individual components of the skin, blood or tissues beneath the skin in the way that laser therapy does.
- Using the soft or hard mode on extracted areas can reduce oil production, speeding up skin cell turnover, fighting P-acne and bacterial infection or reducing inflammation which helps prevent scarring
- Allows skin products such as functional essence and cream products to become more effective because nutrients penetrate deeper and faster into the skin by enabling the nutrient to be absorbed at an amazing rate.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Painless, no redness and no downtime
- Gives out a light germicidal smell
RESULTS & BENEFITS:
- Skin Rejuvenation / Skin Whitening / Skin Tightening
- Helps regenerate the skin by using the multiple energy treatment.
- Helps push nutrients and genes into the tissue, similar to iontophoresis but far more effective
- ACNO Plasma Shower treatment helps the production of collagen and elastin inside the skin.
- Plumps aging skin by boosting collagen production
- Kill bacteria deep in the skin that is responsible for acne.
- Activates the skin’s natural rejuvenation process for a soothing, smoother, even complexion.
HOW OFTEN & WHY
- Can be done 1 – 2 times a week
- Frequent usage can keep bacteria and acne away
- When in use, nutrients in products absorb much faster and more effective.
- Use SPF and avoid direct sun exposure.
- Drink plenty of water to flush toxins
After extraction for soothing and calming acne and inflammation. Anyone who prefers faster healing from strong treatments or extraction. Perfect for people with dry and sensitive skin.